Wednesday, June 29, 2022

A Collection of Poetry

 



While I haven't finished the fourth E&L yet, I've been slowly working, for several years, on a little volume of poetry called In the Bright Morning. It's only a handful of poems but I have meticulously revisited these lines picking at them and helping them to flow more and more, all the while biding my time. You see, a part of me doesn't want these verses to see the light of day. As I've grown older, I've become more emotionally guarded and this little work is the antonym of the wall I desire to create between me and others. These poems are just my raw feelings. They concern hope and despair, faith and fear, joy and grief. In a phrase, what it’s like to be human. Look for it in early July on Amazon or pretty much wherever books might be found online!

No comments:

Post a Comment